Terms and Conditions for PPU site usage
Please see below for the terms and conditions of use of the Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit (PPU) website.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- External links
- Copyright Restrictions
- Accuracy of Information
1. Access to and use of this site is provided by the Protein Phosphorylation and Ubiquitylation Unit (PPU) subject to the following:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- PPU reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes on-line. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. Views and opinions of non-PPU groups or individuals that appear
on the website do not necessarily reflect the views of PPU.
3. PPU does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes or services linked from or provided within this website.
4. The PPU website and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons contained therein are provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind.
5. In no event will PPU accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
6. PPU does not warrant that the service continuity of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, nor that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses, bugs or defects.
7. Links from this site to other internet sites are provided only
for the convenience of visitors to the PPU website. PPU and its members
do not endorse the content or services delivered through these external
websites and are not responsible for their availability, reliability or
accuracy. Permission to reproduce information from these sites may be required
from the website provider.
The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the PPU site does not imply that PPU endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
8. All copyrights in this website, including logos, illustrations,
photos, sound, scripts, animation and other material appearing on this website,
otherwise known as “content”, belong to PPU or third parties
authorising PPU to use the copyrights.
Users must not reprint or electronically reproduce from the PPU website any graphic in whole or in part without the prior written permission of PPU.
Users may download and save electronic documents, audio files and forms from the Website and print or listen to these for personal use, but such forms, files and documents remain the copyright of PPU.
9. Neither PPU nor its members will be liable for any losses or
damage that may result from use of the website as a consequence of any inaccuracies
in, or any omissions from, the information, which it may contain.
We have made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is accurate at the time of inclusion. The information on this website could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. However, the information may be out of date at the time of access by the visitor. We are not liable for any error or omission in, or any failure to update, the information on this site and any decisions based on the information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
We reserve the right to make changes to this website at any time without notice.
10. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
12. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.